072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
42HS40 Series Single Phase 4 Leads Wire with Plug Stepper Motor with 1.8° Step Angle
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 42HS40 Series Single Phase 4 Leads Wire with Plug Stepper Motor with 1.8° Step Angle
- 42HS40 Stepper Motor for Lifting Capping System, 4 Leads, 42HS40-1704-07
1 Year Limited
- R 789 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 133 3669 / 076 238 0678
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All photographs are for show causes only, thus the products that you purchase may vary in patterns, hue or other trademarks. While securing the prime traits and details, we have the entitlement to reconstruct, remove or improve small quality. We may also choose to, without the original packaging, put away or transport the repair parts or accessories.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/AE-MOTOR-42S #
- More About:
- Large Format Printers
Forex Linked Pricing:
The prices you see here are linked to foreign exchange rates and will be adjusted on a daily basis. However, during the quotation valid period, the price we quoted for you will be fixed and valid until the quotation expires. If you haven't paid as yet, a new quotation will be created and new pricing will apply.
In which case qualified spares and accessories are being utilized on our machinery and setup by our technician or under our technician's supervision, quality guarantee will be supplied. Unless when approved by managers, the worth guarantee will be void if spares or accessories has been fitted into other company's machinery or put together without our acknowledgement.
No fees will apply for diagnosis and new spares or components fitting for machines purchased from us. After the new spares or associated equipment have been fitted by our specialist, they will ensure that your machines is fully working and well tested. For other companies machinery, we may recommend to provide technical guidance online or send a expert to provide technical assistance. Unfortunately, we cannot, when regarding 3rd-party machines, guarantee which steps (if any) will be taken, or information (if any) will be provided by our technicians.
Money Back Guarantee:
You will be provided with a full refund should our specialist remotely diagnose or suggest a redundant - replacement or component add-on for machines that we have sold, including for unused or redundant spare parts or components as soon as the client send the spare or accessories back in its original condition.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Would you wish that we come to your property for a spare- replacement or add-on installations for machines that we have sold, we will not charge you a labour expenses, but only for the traveling expenses and accommodation fees if crucial. Plans are required to be made by the client for the technician to be fetched and sent back. R 8.00/km amplified by the traveling distance between our office and your establishment, is the ongoing percentage payable and applicable should you choose for us to go to you.