072 222 2211
060 600 6000
074 533 0765
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- Large Format Printers
- SKU: AE-SENSOR/OPTICAL Non-Contact Optical Sensor Transmissive Photointerrupters for CNC Automation Position Detection
Non-Contact Optical Sensor Transmissive Photointerrupters for CNC Automation Position Detection
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- Non-Contact Optical Sensor Transmissive Photointerrupters for CNC Automation Position Detection
- Non-Contact Optical Sensor for FastCOLOUR Right Origin
1 Year Limited
- R 87 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 133 3669 / 076 238 0678
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All photo's are for demonstration motives only, hence the products that you collect may conflict in shape, hue or other attributes. We entitle the consent to reserve utmost attributes and specifications while abolishing or upgrading slight features. We may also prefer to store or move the service parts or accessories without the genuine packaging.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/AE-SENSOR-OPTICAL #
- More About:
- Large Format Printers
In which case licensed spares and accessories are being fitted on our machines and installed by our experts or under our experts's supervision, value guarantee will be provided. In which case spare parts or accessories has been fitted into other company's machinery or setup without our consent, the quality assurance will be void unless when accepted by management.
Diagnosis and new spare parts or accessories fitments is free for machines sold by us. After the new service parts or accessories has been put together, our technician will certify that the clients machinery is perfectly operational and well certified. We may recommend to provide technical guidance remotely or send a technician to give technical assistance for other companies machines. Unfortunately, we cannot, when regarding 3rd-party machines, guarantee which steps (if any) will be taken, or guidance (if any) will be given by our technicians.
Money Back Guarantee:
You will be supplied with a complete repayment should our technician remotely suggest or proposes a extra - restoration or associated equipment add-on for machines that we have sold, as well as for new or redundant service parts or associated equipment as soon as the client send the service parts or components back in its original condition.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Would you choose that we come to your premises for a spare- restoration or add-on fitments for machinery that we have sold, we will not charge you a labour expenses, but only for the travel costs and accommodation fees if necessary. Clients are required to make all preparations for the specialist to be fetched and sent back. If you would like us to navigate to you, the existent percentage is R 6.00/km amplified by the driving amplitude between our branch and your property.
| ||Copyright © 2018 Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd (2013/054632/07). All rights reserved. |
Large Format Printers is developed by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. The domain name Large-Format-Printer.co.za is the property of Bates Trust IT003077/2015(G), and its exclusive use is licensed to Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. All other materials contained on this website and all associated websites, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audio-visual works and software, are the property of Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or its content suppliers or service providers and are protected by South African and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
| ||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd is operated under licenses from Bates Trust and owned by Cornerstone Trust IT003075/2015(G). |