072 222 2211
060 600 6000
087 802 7106
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
Diaphragm Ink Pump for Water Based and Solvent/Eco-Solvent Ink of FastCOLOUR™ Printer
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- Diaphragm Ink Pump for Water Based and Solvent/Eco-Solvent Ink of FastCOLOUR™ Printer
- Diaphragm Ink Pump for FastCOLOUR Printer, with 4mm Ink Tube Inlet, 3W 24V
6 Months Limited
- R 919 (excl. VAT) BUY THIS
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 087 802 5368 / 011 397 1429
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All photo's are for show reasons only, hence the products that you obtain may differ in patterns, colour or other traits. While retaining the prime quality and specs, we reserve the power to adjust, abolish or improve slight traits. Without the primary packaging, we may also suggest to store or transfer the spares or accessories.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/F-INK-PUMP #
- More About:
- Large Format Printers
Forex Linked Pricing:
The prices you see here are linked to foreign exchange rates and will be adjusted on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. However, during the quotation valid period, the price we quoted for you will be fixed and valid until the quotation expires. If you haven't paid as yet, a new quotation will be created and new pricing will apply.
Quality warranty for all licensed service parts and accessories sold, will be supplied in which case the service parts and accessories are fitted on our machinery and setup by our experts or under our technician's supervision. Except when accepted by the company, the value warranty will be void if service parts or accessories has been constructed into 3rd party machinery or installed without our consent.
No charges be required for diagnosis and new service parts or accessories installation for machines bought from us. After the new spare parts or associated equipment have been setup by our specialist, they will insure that the clients machinery is fully operational and well tested. Sending a technician to offer technical services, or remotely providing technical guidance may be chosen when in regarding to other companies machines. We cant however, insurance which actions (if any) shall be taken, or services (if any) will be given by our experts about other company's machinery.
Money Back Guarantee:
If our specialist remotely suggests or recommend a redundant restoration or associated equipment add-on for machinery that we have sold, as well as for brand new or spare spare or accessories, we will provide the client with a 100% remuneration once you send the service parts or components back in its initial order.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Should you wish that we travel to your premises for a spare- restoration or add-on fitting for machinery that we have sold, we will not charge you a labour costs, but only for the traveling expenses and accommodation fees if crucial. Clients are preferred to make all plans for the specialist to be fetched and sent back. The prevailing rate payable, should you wish for us to go to you, is R 9.95/km multiplied by the traveling distance between our warehouse and your premises.